||1 month ago|
|.idea/.idea.NinjaTrader.Custom.dir/.idea||11 months ago|
|DrawingTools||1 month ago|
|.gitattributes||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|LICENSE||1 month ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
AB-HZone: Horizontal Price-Zone Drawing Tool for NinjaTrader
AB-HZone is a horizontal price-zone drawing tool for NinjaTrader. The built-in NinjaTrader price zone tools force you to extend lines both backward and forward in time. This results in cluttered charts and needless extra redrawing when you load large data-sets for backtesting.
AB-HZone only extends zones into the future (right-side of your charts) and allows you to control exactly how far those zones are extended. Colours, outlines and opacity are all customizable.
download and instructions
The most up-to-date versions, pre-releases and source-code will be available via this git repo. A website for this drawing tool is located at https://ab-trading.solutions/ab-hzone. The website will have maintained (public) versions of the compiled drawing tool files along with instructions for installation and usage.
Version 3.0 - Add custom text labels
- custom text labels for top and bottom of zone
- can be combined with price labels or used separately
If using a previous version, templates should be recreated since new parameters are added in this version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Version 2.2 - Resynchronize repo and new license
- the bugfix from version 2.1 was recoded, simplified and incorporated in this version
- repo source-code fully aligned with this release
- license updated to reference online AB-Trading license used by all other products
- minor code refactoring
Version 2.1 - Bugfix
- fixed bug in version 2.0.x where an exception would be thrown if you drag on initial drawing
- unfortunately, this repo was not synced with this fix!
- this version is distribution DLL only, no source code :-(
Version 2.0.1 - Labels and Alerts
- optional customizable labels for zone high and low prices
- add all standard alerts including 'cross-above' and 'cross-below' for both zone high and low values
- optimized code to use object-style referencing
Version 1.0 - Initial Release
- packaged DLL for easier distribution and updating
- fully customizable colours, opacity and outlines
- zone extension can be configured to be none, a fixed number of bars or all the way to the hard-right-edge
- alerts coming in a future release!